Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Delivery Services Console Discovery fails.

I have recently updated an existing XenApp 5 farm to FP2 then FP3. As a result of the install the Delivery Services Console fails to discover the XenApp farm.
I tried several remedial actions such as repairing the installation, etc but no fix.
The article from Citrix details the issue and recommends repairing the .Net Framework 2 installation. If this doesn’t work then a process of re-registration of the codebase was required. This is not a very pretty solution.


I found that the cause of the problem was actually a .Net Framework Hotfix.

In order to resolve my issues I simply did the following:
Uninstall KB976576
Reboot
Repair the “Citrix – XenApp Administration”


I hope this helps others who see this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment